WAC 182-512-0780 SSI-related medical -- Employment and training programs.
Effective April 14, 2014.
- The agency excludes income received from the following programs:
- Payments issued under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA);
- Payments issued under the National and Community Service Trust Act of 1993. This includes payments made through the AmeriCorps program;
- Payments issued under Title I of the Domestic Volunteer Act of 1973, such as VISTA, AmeriCorps VISTA, University Year for Action, and Urban Crime Prevention Program; and
- All payments issued under Title II of the Domestic Volunteer Act of 1973. These include:
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP);
- Foster Grandparents Program; and
- Senior Companion Program.
- The agency counts training allowances from vocational and rehabilitative programs as earned income when:
- The program is recognized by federal, state, or local governments; and
- The allowance is not a reimbursement.
- The agency excludes support service payments received by or made on behalf of WorkFirst recipients.