WAC 182-512-0650 SSI-related medical -- Available income.
Effective April 14, 2014.
- Income is considered available to a person at the earliest of when it is:
- Received; or
- Credited to a person's account; or
- Set aside for his or her use; or
- Can be used to meet the person's needs for food or shelter.
- Anticipated nonrecurring lump sum payments are treated as income in the month received, with the exception of those listed in WAC 182-512-0700(5), and any remainder is considered a resource in the following month.
- Reoccurring income is considered available in the month of normal receipt, even if the financial institution posts it before or after the month of normal receipt.
- In-kind income received from anyone other than a legally responsible relative is considered available income only if it is earned income.