WAC 182-509-0330 MAGI income -- Earned income.
Effective January 9, 2014.
For purposes of determining eligibility for modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)–based Washington apple health (WAH) (see WAC 182-509-0300):
- Earned income is income received from working. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Profits from self-employment activities as described in WAC 182-509-0365; and
- One-time payments for work done over a period of time, if the income is received in the month of application.
- When earned income must be counted, the agency computes the countable amount based on deductions from income allowed by the Internal Revenue Service when determining a person's tax liability.
- See WAC 182-509-0370 for information on how self-employment income is counted.