WAC 182-505-0240 Parents and caretaker relatives.
Effective July 1, 2017.
- A person is eligible for Washington apple health categorically needy (CN) coverage when the person:
- Is a parent or caretaker relative of a dependent child who meets the criteria described in WAC 182-503-0565(2);
- Meets citizenship and immigration status requirements described in WAC 182-503-0535;
- Meets general eligibility requirements described in WAC 182-503-0505; and
- Has countable income below the standard in WAC 182-505-0100 (2).
- To be eligible for coverage as a caretaker relative, a person must be related to a dependent child who meets the criteria described in WAC 182-503-0565(2).
- A person must cooperate with the state of Washington in the identification, use and collection of medical support from responsible third parties as described in WAC 182-503-0540.
- A person who does not cooperate with the requirements in subsection (3) of this section is not eligible for coverage.