WAC 182-504-0105 Washington apple health -- Changes that must be reported.

Effective August 29, 2014.

  1. You must report changes in your household and family circumstances to us (the agency or its designee) timely according to WAC 182-504-0110.
  2. We tell you what you are required to report at the time you are approved for WAH coverage. We also will tell you if the reporting requirements change.
  3. You must report the following:
    1. Change in residential address;
    2. Change in mailing address;
    3. Change in marital status;
    4. When family members or dependents move in or out of the residence;
    5. Pregnancy;
    6. Incarceration;
    7. Change in institutional status;
    8. Change in health insurance coverage including medicare eligibility; and
    9. Change in immigration or citizenship status.
  4. If you are eligible for a WAH long-term care program described in chapter 182-513 or 182-515 WAC, you must also report changes to the following:
    1. Income;
    2. Resources;
    3. Medical expenses; and
    4. Spouse or dependent changes in income or shelter cost when expenses are allowed for either.
  5. If you get WAH parent or caretaker (as described in WAC 182-505-0240) or WAH modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)-based adult coverage (as described in WAC 182-505-0250), you must also report changes to the following:
    1. When total income increases or total deductions decrease by one hundred fifty dollars or more a month and the change will continue for at least two months;
    2. Your federal income tax filing status that you expect to use when you file your taxes for the current tax filing year (such as changing from "married filing separately" to "married filing jointly"); and
    3. The tax dependents you expect to claim when you file your federal income tax return for the current tax filing year.
  6. If you get WAH based on age, blindness, or disability (SSI-related medical), then you must also report changes to the following:
    1. Income; and
    2. Resources. 

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.