Important: Stay covered! Are you enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage? Make sure your address and phone number are up to date so you can stay enrolled. Report a change.
Mental health services
The Health Care Authority (HCA) provides funding and oversight for mental health services for people enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid).
Do you need immediate assistance?
On this page
If you are currently an Apple Health client and are seeking mental health services, you have coverage.
- Contact your managed care plan for assistance.
- Contact HCA if you have not enrolled in managed care.
To apply for Apple Health coverage, visit Washington Healthplanfinder.
We support the following types of mental health services:
- Crisis — acute/inpatient mental health care
- Services for American Indians/Alaska Natives
- State psychiatric hospitals
- Services for children
- Peer support
For complete details about Apple Health mental health services, download your Apple Health client booklet.
At least once a year, a voluntary survey will be sent to see how you or your family member feels about the services you received. If you are contacted please take the time to respond. Your voice is the best way to improve the quality of your care. Any information you provide will be confidential.
- Behavioral health - administrative services organizations (BH-ASO)
- Ricky's Law and involuntary treatment
- Signs of a mental health condition
- Mental health for older adults
- Filing a petition to detain a family member (Joel's Law)
- Mental health advance directives
- Client rights
- Disaster outreach