WAC 182-511-1100 Health care for workers with disabilities (HWD) -- Retroactive coverage.
Effective January 1, 2020
This section describes requirements for retroactive coverage provided under the apple health for workers with disabilities (HWD) program.
- Retroactive coverage refers to the period of up to three months before the month in which a person applies for the HWD program.
- To qualify for retroactive coverage under the HWD program, a person must first:
- Meet all program requirements described in WAC 182-511-1050 for each month of the retroactive period; and
- Pay the premium amount for each month requested within one hundred twenty days of being billed for such coverage.
- Payment must be received for each month requested of retroactive coverage before such coverage is approved.