Apple Health public health emergency (PHE)
Important: Stay covered! Are you enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage? It may be time to complete your renewal. Make sure your address and phone number are up to date so you can stay enrolled. Report a change.
WAC 182-526-0620 Deadline for requesting reconsideration
WAC 182-526-0620 Deadline for requesting reconsideration.
Effective February 1, 2013
- To request reconsideration of a final order entered by a review judge, the BOA must receive a written reconsideration request on or before the tenth calendar day after the final order was served.
- The review judge may extend its deadline for filing a request for reconsideration if a party:
- Asks for more time before the deadline expires; and
- Gives a good reason for the extension.
- If a reconsideration request is filed after the deadline, the final order will not be reconsidered and the deadline to ask for judicial review of the final HCA decision continues to run.
- If a party does not request reconsideration or fails to ask for an extension within the deadline, the final order may not be reconsidered and it becomes the final HCA decision.