WAC 182-524-0400 Residency requirements
WAC 182-524-0400 Residency requirements.
Revised June 17, 2019
- This section applies only to residency requirement for COFA islander health care.
- A resident is a person who currently lives in Washington and:
- Intends to reside here, including people without a fixed address; or
- Entered the state looking for a job; or
- Entered the state with a job commitment.
- You do not need to live in the state for a specific period of time to meet the requirements in subsection (2) of this section.
- You can be temporarily out-of-state and remain on COFA islander health care if you:
- Intend to return once the purpose of your absence concludes; and
- Meet the eligibility requirements as described under WAC 182-524-0300.