HCA’s lobby is now open for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
Learn about other benefit options available to you as a SEBB member.
The SEBB Program offers additional benefits like:
- The Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying child care or elder care expenses.
- Basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance at no cost for employees, as well as supplemental life insurance.
- Employer-paid long-term disability (LTD) insurance at no cost for employees, as well as employee-paid LTD insurance.
- A Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to pay for out-of-pocket health care costs.
- A Limited Purpose FSA, which allows high-deductible health plan subscribers to set aside pretax money from their paycheck to pay for out-of pocket costs for dental and/or vision.