The PEBB Program customer service hours have changed. They are now 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Learn how to contact the PEBB Program.
Living tobacco free
Offers access to programs and coaches to help you live tobacco free.
Living tobacco free helps you breathe easier, feel better, and have more energy to do what you enjoy.
You can also save money. As a Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) member, you save both the money you would use to buy tobacco and the monthly payment for the tobacco use premium surcharge.
Here are three more key reasons to live tobacco free offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Smoking leads to disease and disability and harms nearly every organ of the body.
- Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death.
- On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.
All employees receiving PEBB benefits have access to the following tobacco cessation programs. Go to the program for your medical plan to get started.
Quit for Life
- For Kaiser Permanente WA (formerly Group Health) members
- For Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic and CDHP members
- For UMP Plus members