Forms & publications

Can't find what you need? Visit UMP Forms and publications for more documents.

Employee authorization for payroll deduction to health savings account (HSA) 2019


Use this form to have your employer withhold money from your paychecks and deposit it into your health savings account (HSA) on a pretax basis. Check with your payroll department before submitting this form; not all employers can arrange for payroll deductions. You must be enrolled in a consumer-directed health plan (CDHP) with an HSA before you can start a payroll deduction.