Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
PEBB Continuation Coverage premiums (non-Medicare)
Find out the monthly cost of your non-Medicare continuation coverage insurance plans.
On this page
- PEBB Continuation Coverage monthly premiums (2021)
- PEBB Continuation Coverage monthly premiums (2020)
- Make sure you live in the plan's service area.
- Contact the plan or check the plan's provider directory to make sure your providers are in the plan's network.
You will pay the following surcharges in addition to your medical plan premium if they apply to you.
- A $25-per-account premium surcharge will apply if you or any dependent (age 13 and older) enrolled in PEBB medical uses tobacco products.
- A $50 premium surcharge will apply if you enroll your spouse or state-registered domestic partner in PEBB medical and your spouse or state-registered domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.
For more details, visit Surcharges.