Living tobacco free for PEBB
This webpage helps our member employers in the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program promote living tobacco free.
On this page
There is no risk-free level of exposure to secondhand smoke, so going smoke-free at your worksite can decrease health risks for your whole staff. Living tobacco free helps you breathe easier, feel better, and have more energy to do what you enjoy.
You can also save money. As a PEBB member, you save both the money you would use to buy tobacco and the $25 monthly tobacco use premium surcharge.
Learn more about living tobacco free:
- Watch the Tobacco Prevention and Cessation training module.
- How to Quit Smoking (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Smoking Cessation By the Numbers infographic
- Electronic Cigarettes infographic
Go to Living tobacco free (PEBB) to learn more.
Share the following resources with your staff.
Washington State Quitline Toolkit
Washington State Department of Health (DOH) has produced a toolkit to help promote the Quitline. The toolkit includes videos, social media messages, posters and more. Enter passcode WAStateQuitline at Washington State Quitline to access it.
- Quitline stickers - Complete this survey to request up to five stickers for your organization.
Great American Smokeout - November 16, 2023
- American Cancer Society materials and resources