Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
Governor Inslee has extended the state telework recommendation through June 2021. As a result, all 2021 P&T Committee meetings with be by webinar only until further notice.
June 16, 2021
August 18, 2021
October 20, 2021
December 15, 2021
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General Documents||P&T Documents||DUR Documents|
April 21, 2021
|Drug class reviews|
February 17, 2021
December 16, 2020
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Stakeholders will be allowed three minutes for comments.
- If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a two-page maximum letter to Leta Evaskus at least one week before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders. If your testimony is longer than two pages, contact Leta for an address to mail it to.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TRS users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Meetings held by webinar
If you would like to speak on any topic listed on the agenda, email Leta Evaskus by the Monday before the meeting date:
- Your name;
- The organization you represent; and
- The drug class name on the agenda.
The Committee Chair will call these names after the drug class presentation. You will be unmuted and have 3 minutes to speak. If you do not sign up ahead of time, but would like to speak at the meeting, the Committee Chair will ask if there are any other stakeholders. In GoTo Webinar, "raise your hand", you will be unmuted when your name is called. You will have 3 minutes to speak. You can also ask questions in the "question" box.
Meetings held at the Conference Center
- Directions to The Conference Center in Sea-Tac airport.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
Effective January 1, 2018 HCA joined The Optimal PDL Solution (TOP$) supplemental rebate pool administered by Provider Synergies, a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, LLC.
Please refer to the TOP$ website for more information about contracting and submitting rebates.
For additional Medicaid questions, please send an email to Apple Health (Medicaid).
If you would like to receive P&T/DUR meeting agendas and drug class updates sign up for the Prescription Drug Program Stakeholder List.