If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
December 16, 2020
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General Documents||P&T Documents||DUR Documents|
October 21, 2020
|Multiple Sclerosis report||Drug class addendum|
August 19, 2020
June 17, 2020
April 15, 2020
|February 19, 2020||Drug class reviews and motions|
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Directions to The Conference Center in Sea-Tac airport.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
- Stakeholders will be allowed three minutes for comments.
- If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a two-page maximum letter to Leta Evaskus at least one week before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders. If your testimony is longer than two pages, contact Leta for an address to mail it to.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TRS users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Effective January 1, 2018 HCA joined The Optimal PDL Solution (TOP$) supplemental rebate pool administered by Provider Synergies, a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, LLC.
Please refer to the TOP$ website for more information about contracting and submitting rebates.
For additional Medicaid questions, please send an email to Apple Health (Medicaid).
If you would like to receive P&T/DUR meeting agendas and drug class updates sign up for the Prescription Drug Program Stakeholder List.