Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
February 19, 2020
April 15, 2020
June 17, 2020
August 19, 2020
October 21, 2020
December 16, 2020
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General Documents||P&T Documents||P&T Motions||DUR Documents|
|December 18, 2019||Agenda (2019-12-18)||Drug class reviews|
|October 16, 2019|
|August 21, 2019||CANCELED|
|June 19, 2019||CANCELED|
|April 17, 2109||Drug class reviews|
|February 20, 2019|
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Directions to The Conference Center in Sea-Tac airport.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
- Stakeholders will be allowed three minutes for comments.
- If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a two-page maximum letter to Leta Evaskus at least one week before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders. If your testimony is longer than two pages, contact Leta for an address to mail it to.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TRS users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Effective January 1, 2018 HCA joined The Optimal PDL Solution (TOP$) supplemental rebate pool administered by Provider Synergies, a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, LLC.
Please refer to the TOP$ website for more information about contracting and submitting rebates.
For additional Medicaid questions, please send an email to Apple Health (Medicaid).
If you would like to receive P&T/DUR meeting agendas and drug class updates sign up for the Prescription Drug Program Stakeholder List.