Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
- June 21, 2017
- August 16, 2017
- October 18, 2017
- December 20, 2017
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General Documents||P&T Documents||P&T Motions||DUR Documents|
|April 19, 2017||Agenda|
February 22, 2017
Held at HCA
January 26, 2017
Held at HCA
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
- Stakeholders will be allowed 3 minutes for comments.
- If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a letter to Leta Evaskus at least two weeks before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TTY users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Electronic submission of drug manufacturer rebate offers must be sent to email@example.com and received one week prior to the P&T meeting.
Faxes or written submissions will not be accepted. No bids will be entertained until the drug class is evaluated per the P&T Committee schedule. If you have questions about specific drugs that are included in these drug class reviews, please email Allison Campbell or call 360-725-2028.
If you would like to receive P&T meeting agendas, Medicaid supplemental rebate requests, and drug class updates, please send your name and email address to: