Meetings and materials
The P&T Committee / DUR Board meet at least quarterly. All meetings are open to the public.
On this page
Meetings and materials: Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee/Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
April 17, 2019
June 19, 2019
August 21, 2019
October 16, 2019
December 18, 2019
Drug class reports will be taken down 30 days after the meeting.
|Date||General Documents||P&T Documents||P&T Motions||DUR Documents|
|February 20, 2019||Agenda (2019-2-20)|
|December 19, 2018||
- All P&T Committee/DUR Board meetings are open to the public.
- Sign up at the meeting to testify on a drug class. Stakeholder sign-up sheets are located in the lobby.
- Stakeholders will be allowed three minutes for comments.
- If you would like to give testimony, but cannot attend a meeting, please email a two-page maximum letter to Leta Evaskus at least one week before the meeting. She will put your testimony in the P&T Committee binders. If your testimony is longer than two pages, contact Leta for an address to mail it to.
- Committee discussion and motions follow stakeholder comments.
- Meetings are sponsored by the Health Care Authority and meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call our ADA Coordinator at 360-725-9976 to make a request for special accommodations. TRS users may call this number through the Washington Relay Service by dialing 711.
Effective January 1, 2018 HCA joined The Optimal PDL Solution (TOP$) supplemental rebate pool administered by Provider Synergies, a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, LLC.
Please refer to the TOP$ website for more information about contracting and submitting rebates.
For additional Medicaid questions, please send an email to Apple Health (Medicaid).
If you would like to receive P&T/DUR meeting agendas and drug class updates, please send your name and email address to: