As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby will be closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
Community engagement, feedback, and collaboration are essential elements to behavioral health services in Washington. Governance partnerships between communities, community organizations, agencies, families, and individuals provide leadership and direction for behavioral health projects, steering them towards successful outcomes.
Current community engagement structures
- Behavioral Health Advisory Council
- Children's Behavioral Health Data and Quality Team
- Children's Behavioral Health Executive Leadership Team (CBH ELT)
- Children's Long-term Inpatient Program Improvement Team (CLIP-IT)
- Children's Mental Health Workgroup
- Cross System Initiatives Team
- Office of Recovery Partnerships
- Family Youth System Partner Round Tables (FYSPRT)
- Parent-Initiated Treatment Stakeholder Advisory Group (PIT)
- Problem Gambling Task Force (PGTF)