If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Community engagement, feedback, and collaboration are essential elements to behavioral health services in Washington. Governance partnerships between communities, community organizations, agencies, families, and individuals provide leadership and direction for behavioral health projects, steering them towards successful outcomes.
Current community engagement structures
- Behavioral Health Advisory Council
- Children's Behavioral Health Data and Quality Team
- Children's Behavioral Health Executive Leadership Team (CBH ELT)
- Children and Youth Mental Health Work Group (CYBHWG)
- Cross System Initiatives Team
- Office of Recovery Partnerships
- Family Youth System Partner Round Tables (FYSPRT)
- Problem Gambling Task Force (PGTF)