Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
The following resources are available to help managed care organizations (MCO) and administrative services organizations (ASO) providing services for Apple Health (Medicaid) managed care clients.
Model contracts and general guidance
- Model managed care contracts
Model managed care contracts are used by MCOs in providing access to quality health care services for eligible Washington State citizens.
- Patient Review and Coordination Guide
This guide is for MCOs in developing and managing a Patient Review and Coordination (PRC) Program.
- ProviderOne 5010 companion guides
Use these guides in conjunction with the HIPAA National Electronic Data Interchange Implementation Guides.
- Encounter Data Reporting Guide
Requirements and guidelines for reporting health care services
- Effective Date Change Request form (Word)
- How to register an NPI
- Instructions to enroll individual servicing only providers
- Integrated managed care (IMC) SERI, NPI, and taxonomies (FAQ)
- SERI interim guidance
- Apple Health (Medicaid)-covered drug screen/urinalysis testing (monitors the progress of people receiving treatment for substance use disorder (SUD))
- Billing and information technology: a toolkit for behavioral health agencies
- Behavioral health services only program
- Behavioral health - administrative service organization
- Appeal rights
- IMC inpatient FAQ
- Involuntary and voluntary inpatient hospital services FAQ
- Guide on Address Confidentiality Program and how to enroll or switch to a managed care organization (MCO)
- Integrated managed care behavioral health billing for dual-eligible clients
- Prior authorizations and correctional facilities release to SUD residential facilities
- Email contact list
- MCO contact list (Excel workbook)
- Apple Health (managed care) service area matrix
- Apple Health (managed care) service area map
- 2020 combined MCO prior authorization summary (updated June 2020)