As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby is closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
The following resources are available to help managed care organizations providing services for Apple Health (Medicaid) managed care clients.
- Encounter Data Reporting Guide
Requirements and guidelines for reporting health care services
- Apple Health (Medicaid) managed care service areas
- Model managed care contracts
Model managed care contracts are used by managed care organizations (MCOs) in providing access to quality health care services for eligible Washington State citizens.
- Patient Review and Coordination Guide
This guide is for MCOs in developing and managing a Patient Review and Coordination (PRC) Program.
- ProviderOne 5010 companion guides
Use these guides in conjunction with the HIPAA National Electronic Data Interchange Implementation Guides.