HCA’s lobby is now open for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
Indian Behavioral Health Act SB 6259 implementation
We are working in partnership with Tribes and the American Indian Health Commission to:
- Develop an annual report on psychiatric treatment and evaluation bed utilization for American Indian (AI) and Alaska Natives (AN).
- Establish the tribal-designated crisis responder Washington Administrative Code (WAC).
- Educate and communicate changes to the behavioral health community on the changes to Chapter 71.05 Revised Code of Washington (RCW)
- Annual report: psychiatric treatment and evaluation bed utilization for AI/ANs (October 2021)
- Tribal-designated crisis responder WAC, effective January 2022
- Changes to Joel’s Law: