On this page
In 2006, the Washington Prescription Drug Program joined with the Oregon Prescription Drug Program to create the NW Prescription Drug Consortium. The NW Prescription Drug Consortium was created to allow state agencies, local governments, businesses, labor organizations, and uninsured individuals to pool their purchasing power to get bigger discounts on prescription drugs.
In 2022, the NW Consortium rebranded as ArrayRx. Visit ArrayRx Solutions to learn more.
ArrayRx provides a state sponsored prescription discount card:
- ArrayRx card
- All Washington State residents are eligible for the discount card. There are no age or income restrictions.
- Each family member must enroll individually.
Employer groups can enroll in the group prescription drug plan:
- ArrayRx Solutions
- Your employees get access to the same statewide pharmacy network, mail-order pharmacy, and specialty pharmacy services, and;
- Receive the same contracted pharmacy rates we negotiated for our public sector employer groups.
ArrayRx selected Moda Health as the discount card administrator. Moda Health has been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1955 and is proud to provide more than one million people with medical, dental, pharmacy, and vision health care.
- Moda Health subcontractors
- Navitus Health Solutions® handles the claims processing, pharmacy network, and pharmaceutical rebate contracts.
- The mail order vendor, PPS®, provides a fast, easy way for people who have chronic conditions to get their medications delivered conveniently to their home.
- Ardon Health specialty pharmacy provides home delivery of biologics and injectable drugs.