Skip to main content
Partners in Clinical Collaboration and Initiatives projects
- The Dr. Robert Bree Collaborative members are appointed by the Governor.
- ER is for Emergencies is a partnership between the Health Care Authority, the Washington State Hospital Association, the Washington State Medical Association, and the Washington Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- OB outcomes is a partnership between The Washington State Perinatal Advisory Committee, the Department of Health, the Department of Social and Health Services, the Health Care Authority, and the Robert Bree Collaborative.
- The Technical Advisory Group is a standardized coordinated forum between state agencies: Washington State Health Care Authority (Medicaid and the Uniform Medical Plan), Labor and Industries, Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, and Department of Corrections.
- Substance use disorders works alongside providers and community stakeholders.
- Mental health works in collaboration with other community mental health care groups.
- The Bleeding disorder collaborative for care members are the Health Care Authority, Bleeding Disorders Foundation of Washington, Bleeding Disorder Centers of Excellence and Hemophilia treatment centers.
- Shared decision making is a collaboration between the Health Care Authority and key state and national stakeholders.