Partners in Clinical Collaboration and Initiatives projects
- The Dr. Robert Bree Collaborative members are appointed by the Governor.
- ER is for Emergencies is a partnership between the Health Care Authority, the Washington State Hospital Association, the Washington State Medical Association, and the Washington Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- OB outcomes is a partnership between The Washington State Perinatal Advisory Committee, the Department of Health, the Department of Social and Health Services, the Health Care Authority, and the Robert Bree Collaborative.
- Substance use disorders works alongside providers and community stakeholders.
- Mental health works in collaboration with other community mental health care groups.
- Shared decision making is a collaboration between the Health Care Authority and key state and national stakeholders.
- The Performance Measures Coordinating Committee (PMCC) is a partnership between the Health Care Authority, the Washington Health Alliance, and key stakeholders who provide oversight of the Statewide Common Measure Set.
- At the direction of Gov. Jay Inslee, HCA is working to Eliminate Hepatitis C in partnership with other state agencies, hospital, universities, providers, and community organizations.
- The Opioid Crisis is being addressed by HCA through a multi-sector collaboration with statewide associations, providers, and community stakeholders.