WAC 182-523-0130 Medical extension--Redetermination.
Effective August 24, 2014
- When the agency or its designee determines the family or an individual family member is ineligible during the medical extension period, the agency or its designee must determine if they are eligible for another medical program.
- Children are eligible for twelve month continuous eligibility beginning with the first month of the medical extension period.
- When a family reports a reduction of income, the family may be eligible for the Washington apple health for parents and caretaker relatives program (described in WAC 182-505-0240) instead of medical extension benefits.
- When a medical extension period is ending, the family is required to complete a renewal of eligibility as described in WAC 182-504-0035.
- Postpartum and family planning extensions are described in WAC 182-505-0115.