If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Use my coverage
Learn how to use your Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage.
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Apple Health managed care
- Apple Health client booklets
- Enrollment next steps
- Make my first appointment
Which pharmacy or drug store do I use?
If you don’t know how to fill prescriptions, such as which pharmacies to use, contact your health plan for more information.
What if I need care after hours?
Your health plan has a toll-free number you can call to speak to a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The phone number is also listed in your health plan booklet.
What if I have an emergency?
If you have a sudden or severe health problem that you think is an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest location where emergency providers can help you. As soon as possible afterward, call your health plan and let them know that you had an emergency and where you received care.
If you need urgent care, but your life is not in danger, call your primary care provider, your health plan, or the 24-hour nurse’s line.
How do I get dental care?
You get dental care from a provider who accepts Apple Health fee-for-service. See the ProviderOne Find a Provider search tool to find a fee-for-service provider. See an overview of the services covered under Apple Health at Dental services.
How do I get eye exams and eye glasses?
Eye exams, including tests for refraction and visual fields, may be provided through your health plan.
- For children 20 years of age and younger - eyeglass frames, lenses, contact lenses, and fitting services are covered by Apple Health fee-for-service.
- For adults - eyeglass frames and lenses are not covered by Apple Health, but if you wish to buy them, you can order them through participating optical providers at a discounted prices. Find a list of participating providers.