As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby will be closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
Find eligibility requirements for Washington Apple Health for parents/caretakers.
You may be eligible for Apple Health for Parent/Caretaker coverage if you:
- Have annual household income at or below the Medicaid standard (see income chart below).
- Have dependent children under the age of 18 living in your home.
|2-person Household||3-person Household||4-person Household||5-person Household||6-person Household||7-person Household|
|Apple Health for Parents/Caretakers
(adults with dependent children under age 18)
Looking for coverage only for your children? Visit Eligibility for Apple Health for Kids.
Health Care Extension
This program provides health coverage to individuals who lost eligibility for Parent/Caretaker coverage, because of an increase in their earned income after they received Apple Health Parent/Caretaker coverage for at least three of the past six months. These individuals are eligible for up to 12 months of extended health coverage.
- Online: Go to Washington Healthplanfinder - select the "Apply Now" button under Washington Apple Health.
- Mobile app: Download the WAPlanfinder app to create an account and apply for coverage. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Phone: Call the Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633.
- Paper: Submit an Application for Health Care Coverage (18-001P).
- In-person: Local resources who, at no additional cost, can help you apply for health coverage:
When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need this information:
- Your household monthly income.
- The Social Security numbers and dates of birth for each member of your household.
- Your immigration information, if that applies to you.
If you’re accepted, you'll receive a Services Card in about two weeks. Coverage will begin on the first day of the month in which the application was submitted. You'll have the option to select a managed care plan online or you'll be auto-enrolled into a plan. Learn more about enrollment next steps.