This page provides information — for community partners affiliated with a community-based organization — on completing eligibility training for Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage.
Obtaining volunteer access in Washington Healthplanfinder
Community partners affiliated with a community-based organization in Washington State have the opportunity to complete eligibility training for Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage.
Step 1: take the training
This training includes instructions on how to navigate the Washington Healthplanfinder application web portal. You must complete all seven modules.
- Module 1: Overview of Washington Apple Health (Medicaid)
- Module 2: Apple Health Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI)
- Module 3: Apple Health Household Composition
- Module 4: Apple Health Eligibility Factors
- Module 5: Maintaining Eligibility
- Module 6: Washington Healthplanfinder System Functionality
- Module 7: Washington Healthplanfinder Annual Security Training
Step 2: take the assessment test
Once you have completed all seven modules of training:
- Email email@example.com to request the Health Care Authority (HCA) Community-based Training Assessment Test.
- Complete and return the test to HCA.
- HCA will notify you once you pass the test.
Step 3: apply for access
Once you have passed the test, you may apply to receive system access in the Washington Healthplanfinder web portal. The application for access includes a:
- Registration form
- Washington State Patrol background check
- Health Benefit Exchange User Agreement