2019 PEBB open enrollment has begun. You have until November 30, 2018 to make changes to your coverage.
Learn about other benefit options available to you as a PEBB member.
The PEBB Program offers additional benefits like:
- Auto and home insurance coverage to all PEBB members through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company.
- The Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying child care or elder care expenses.
- Life insurance (basic) and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance at no cost for employees enrolled in the PEBB Program's full benefits package, as well as optional life insurance for purchase.
- Long-term disability (LTD) insurance at no cost for employees enrolled in the PEBB Program's full benefits package, as well as voluntary optional LTD insurance.
- A Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to pay for out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Plan Discounts available through your PEBB medical plan.
The PEBB Program no longer offers Long-Term Care Insurance because there are no companies licensed to offer group long-term care plans in the State of Washington. We continue to survey the market for a suitable vendor.