Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
Learn about other benefit options available to you as a PEBB member.
The PEBB Program offers additional benefits like:
- Auto and home insurance coverage to all PEBB members through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company.
- The Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying child care or elder care expenses.
- Life insurance (basic) and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance at no cost for employees enrolled in the PEBB Program's full benefits package, as well as supplemental life insurance for purchase.
- Long-term disability (LTD) insurance at no cost for employees enrolled in the PEBB Program's full benefits package, as well as voluntary supplemental LTD insurance.
- A Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA), which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to pay for out-of-pocket health care costs.
- A Limited Purpose FSA, which allows consumer-directed health plan (CDHP) subscribers to set aside pretax money from their paycheck to pay for out-of pocket costs for dental and/or vision.
- Plan Discounts available through your PEBB medical plan.