If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
What we're working on
What is HCA's role in Cascade Care?
HCA is responsible for procuring the public option plans. These plans are required to have a standard benefit design and meet additional quality and value standards and requirements. Through mid-January 2020, we held a public comment period on the quality, value, and affordability standards for the public option plans. Procurement for these plans will occur in February.
The following resources help define and describe the work we're doing:
- Cascade Care FAQ
- Cascade Care presentation to the Joint Select Committee on Health Care Oversight:
view HCA's slide deck | view HBE's slide deck
- Carrier questions about public option/standard plans
- Quality, value, and affordability standards
- Overview of Cascade Care's procurement standards
- RFA materials for public option procurement
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange’s standard plan design
Public option repricing methodology approach (December 12, 2019)
- Watch the webinar (12/12/19)
- Medicare methodology slide deck (12/12/19)
- Medicare methodology report (draft)
Cascade Care provider webinar (December 16, 2019)