If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.

Contact us

As a benefit administrator (BA), you can ask questions and send documents to the Outreach and Training (O&T) unit via the following tools dedicated for BA use. (Please do not share these resources with your employees.)


Send email inquiry to SEBB Outreach and Training.

To protect private information, SEBB is using a secure Information Center for email correspondence called FUZE.


TRS users dial 711 through the Washington Relay service