Contact us

The Washington State Health Care Authority's Outreach & Training (O&T) team is here to assist you with the administration of PEBB benefits.

As a benefits administrator (BA), you can ask questions and send documents to O&T using the resources provided below. Please do not share these resources with your employees.

HCA Support has replaced the use of FUZE for all correspondence between benefits administrators and the PEBB Program.


Need to contact Outreach and Training?

HCA Support

HCA Support is a secure, web-based correspondence program that allows you, as a PEBB BA, to communicate directly with O&T.



  • 360-725-0771

Mailing address

  • P.O. Box 42684
    Olympia, WA 98504-2684

Website feedback