WAC 182-526-0635 Process after a party requests reconsideration.
Effective February 1, 2013
- After the review judge receives a reconsideration request, the review judge has twenty calendar days to enter and serve a reconsideration decision unless the review judge serves notice allowing more time.
- After BOA receives a reconsideration request, the review judge must either:
- Write a reconsideration decision; or
- Serve all parties an order denying the request.
- If the review judge does not serve an order or notice granting more time within twenty days of receipt of the reconsideration request, the request is denied.