WAC 182-526-0590 Response to a request for review.
Effective February 1, 2013
- A party does not have to respond to the request for review. A response is optional.
- If a party decides to respond, that party must file the response so that the board of appeals (BOA) receives it on or before the seventh business day after the date the other party's review request was served to the party by the BOA.
- The party should send a copy of the response to all other parties or their representatives.
- A review judge may extend the deadline in subsection (2) of this section if a party asks for more time before the deadline to respond expires and gives a good reason.
- If a party asks for more time to respond, the time period provided by this section for responding to the review request, including any extensions, does not count against any deadline for a review judge to enter the final order.
- A review judge may accept and consider a party's response even if it is filed after the deadline.