WAC 182-526-0512 Contents of the hearing record.
Effective February 1, 2013
- The administrative law judge must produce a complete official record of the proceedings.
- The official record must include, if applicable:
- Notice of all proceedings;
- Any prehearing order;
- Any motions, pleadings, briefs, petitions requests, and intermediate rulings;
- Evidence received or considered;
- A statement of matters officially noticed;
- Offers of proof, objections, and any resulting rulings;
- Proposed findings, requested orders and exceptions;
- A complete audio recording of the entire hearing, together with any transcript of the hearing;
- Any final order, initial order, or order on reconsideration; and
- Matters placed on the record after an ex parte communication.