WAC 182-526-0250 Time requirements for notices issued by the office of administrative hearings.
Effective March 16, 2017
- The office of administrative hearings (OAH) must serve a notice of hearing on all parties and their representatives at least fourteen calendar days before the hearing date.
- If OAH schedules a prehearing conference, the OAH must serve a notice of prehearing conference to the parties and their representatives at least seven business days before the date of the prehearing conference except:
- OAH or an administrative law judge (ALJ) may change a scheduled hearing into a prehearing conference and provide less than seven business days' notice of the prehearing conference; and
- OAH may give less than seven business days' notice if the only purpose of the prehearing conference is to consider whether to grant a continuance under WAC 182-526-0280 or 182-526-0282, as applicable.
- OAH must reschedule the hearing if necessary to comply with the notice requirements in this section, unless the parties agree to waive notice requirements.