WAC 182-526-0110 Process after a hearing is requested.
Effective March 16, 2017
- After a hearing is requested, the office of administrative hearings (OAH) must send a copy of the hearing request to the health care authority (HCA) or HCA's authorized agent who made the decision on HCA's behalf, unless OAH received the hearing request from HCA or HCA's authorized agent.
- OAH sends the hearing request to HCA or HCA's authorized agent within four business days of OAH receiving the request.
- OAH must serve all parties with a notice of hearing, which advises the parties of the hearing date, time, and location. This document is called the notice of hearing. In appropriate cases, OAH also serves a written notice of a prehearing conference.
- Before the hearing or prehearing conference is held:
- The HCA hearing representative may contact any other party to try to resolve the dispute or gather information; and
- The party who requested the hearing may contact the HCA hearing representative to try to resolve the dispute or gather information.