WAC 182-515-1505 Home and community based (HCB) waiver services authorized by home and community services (HCS).
Effective February 20, 2017
This chapter describes the general and financial eligibility requirements for categorically needy (CN) home and community based (HCB) waiver services authorized by home and community services (HCS). The definitions in WAC 182-513-1100 and chapter 182-500 WAC apply throughout this chapter.
- The HCS waivers are:
- Community options program entry system (COPES);
- New Freedom consumer-directed services (New Freedom); and
- Residential support waiver (RSW).
- WAC 182-515-1506 describes the general eligibility requirements for HCB waiver services authorized by HCS.
- WAC 182-515-1507 describes financial requirements for eligibility for HCB waiver services authorized by HCS when a person is eligible for a noninstitutional SSI-related categorically needy (CN) medicaid program.
- WAC 182-515-1508 describes the financial eligibility requirements for HCB waiver services authorized by HCS when a person is not eligible for SSI-related noninstitutional CN medicaid under WAC 182-515-1507.
- WAC 182-515-1509 describes the rules used to determine a person's responsibility for the cost of care and room and board for HCB waiver services if the person is eligible under WAC 182-515-1508.