WAC 182-504-0110 Washington apple health -- When to report changes.
Effective August 29, 2014.
- All changes you report to us (the agency or its designee), as required by WAC 182-504-0105, are used to decide if you can receive or keep receiving Washington apple health (WAH) coverage.
- You must report changes during your certification period within thirty days of when the change happened.
- You must report all changes during application, renewal, or redetermination of your WAH eligibility, regardless of when the change happened.
- For a change in income, the date a change happened is the first date you received income based on the change. For example, the date you receive your first paycheck for a new job or the date you got a paycheck with a wage increase is the date the change happened.
- If you do not report a change or you report a change late, we will decide if you can receive or keep receiving WAH coverage based on the date the change was required to be reported.
- If you do not report a change or you report a change late, and if it affects the amount you must pay toward your cost of care as described in WAC 182-513-1380 or chapter 182-515 WAC, you may become liable for overpayments we make on your behalf and you may need to pay more to your care provider.
- If you do not report a change or you report a change late, it may result in us overpaying you and you having to pay us back for the health care costs we overpaid. See chapter 182-520 WAC.