Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Long-Term services and supports authorized under Apple Health
Purpose: This section describes long-term services and supports (LTSS) authorized under institutional and noninstitutional Apple Health medicaid programs.
Use the following sections to determine eligibility depending on the service authorized and the setting:
- Overview- LTSS- Who does what. This section has the program responsibility chart
- Applications for LTSS
- Eligibility requirements
- Home and Community-based (HCB) Waivers. For people needing HCB Waiver rules to access LTSS
- Medicaid Personal Care (MPC)
- Community First Choice (CFC)
- Determining eligibility for noninstitutional coverage in an alternate living facility (G03), (Private pay ALF G95, G99). Includes BHO placements in ALF.
- Hospice index
- Roads to Community Living (RCL)
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) based institutional. (K track). This program is used when a person is under age 65, not on medicare, and not eligible for a MAGI program through the HBE. The person must reside in a medical institution 30 days or more before this program can be considered.