Apple Health for Adults
Revised December 17, 2014
- Health care coverage for adults has been "delinked" from cash assistance and no longer requires program relatability.
- Adults who are over income for Apple Health for Families (N01) may be eligible for Apple Health for Adults (N05) as described in WAC 182-505-0250.
- Adults who are ineligible for Apple Health for Adults (N05) based on citizenship may be eligible for Alien Emergency Medical (N25) as described in WAC 182-507-0110.
- Individuals receiving or eligible for Medicare or who are age 65 or older, are not eligible for Apple Health for Adults (N05).
Individuals may apply for MAGI Medicaid using the following options:
- Online: Healthplanfinder
- Paper HCA Form 18-001 (Application for Health Care Coverage), can be submitted via:
PO Box 946
Olympia, WA 98507
- Fax: 1-855-867-4467
- Phone: 1-855-923-4633
For assistance in applying for Apple Health through the Washington Healthplanfinder contact an In-person Assister or call Healthplanfinder Customer Support at 1-855-923-4633.