Important: Stay covered! Are you enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage? Make sure your address and phone number are up to date so you can stay enrolled. Report a change.

HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.

Opioid use treatment

Opioid use treatment services are available for people enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid).

Do you need immediate assistance?

Do you need help with opioid use? Are you looking for a opioid treatment programs (OTP) near you?

Find an OTP facility

How can I get help?

If you have a problem with opioids, there are opioid treatment programs (OTPs) located throughout Washington where you can find help.

These facilities provide medication for opioid use disorder​ (MOUD) as the preferred approach to treatment.

What is medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD)?

MOUD combines the use of medicines with counseling and behavioral therapy to treat substance use disorders. Many people with opioid use disorder (OUD) seek facilities that offer medication services.


Jessica Blose
State opioid treatment authority
Phone: 360-725-3716