If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.

Behavioral health facility complaints

You can file a complaint or concern about a behavioral health facility with the Department of Health (DOH).

Visit the DOH website to download forms and more information: