WAC 182-512-0010 Supplemental security income (SSI) standards, SSI-related categorically needy income level (CNIL), and countable resource standards.
Effective January 27, 2019
- The SSI payment standards, also known as the federal benefit rate (FBR), change each January 1st.
- See WAC 388-478-0055 for the amount of the state supplemental payments (SSP) for SSI recipients.
- See WAC 182-513-1205 for standards of clients living in an alternate living facility.
- The SSI-related CNIL standards are the same as the SSI payment standards for single persons and couples. Those paying out shelter costs have a higher standard than people who have supplied shelter.
- The countable resource standards for SSI and SSI-related CN medical programs are:
- One person $2,000
- A legally married couple $3,000