Mental health crisis lines

Washington Recovery Help Line: 1-866-789-1511 (24/7)

If you or a family member has a problem with a substance use disorder, please consider calling the Washington Recovery Help Line. This an anonymous and confidential help line that provides crisis intervention and referral services for individuals in Washington State. Professionally trained volunteers and staff are available to provide emotional support 24-hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, they can suggest local treatment resources for substance use, problem gambling, and mental health, as well as to other community services.

County crisis line phone numbers

You may call your local county crisis line to request assistance for you or a friend or family member.



Phone number

Adams County

Spokane County BHO


Asotin County

Greater Columbia BHO

1-888- 475-5665

Benton County Greater Columbia BHO 1-800-783-0544
Chelan County North Central 1-800-852-2923 or 509-662-7105
Clallam County Salish BHO 360-452-4500 or 1-800-843-4793
Clark County Beacon Health Options 1-800-626-8137
Columbia County Greater Columbia BHO 1- 866-382-1164
Cowlitz County Great Rivers BHO 360-425-6064 or 1-800-803-8833
Douglas County North Central 509-662-7105 or 1-800-852-2923
Ferry County Spokane County BHO 1-866-268-5105
Franklin County Greater Columbia BHO 1-800-783-0544 or 509-783-0500
Garfield County Greater Columbia BHO 1-888- 475-5665
Grant County North Central 509-765-1717
Grays Harbor County Great Rivers BHO 1-800-685-6556 or 360-532-4357
Island County North Sound BHO 1-800-584-3578 or 425-258-4357
Jefferson County Salish BHO 360-479-3033 or 1-800-843-4793
King County King County BHO 1-866-427-4747
Kitsap County Salish BHO 360-479-3033 or 1-800-843-4793
Kittitas County Greater Columbia BHO 1-800-572-8122 or 509-925-4168 or 509-925-4168 (Ellensburg) or 509-674-2881 (Cle Elum)
Klickitat County Greater Columbia BHO 509-773-5801 or 1-800-572-8122
Lewis County Great Rivers BHO 1-800-559-6696
Lincoln County Spokane County BHO 1-888-380-6823 or 509-725-3001
Mason County Thurston-Mason BHO 360-586-2800 or youth line 360-586-2777
Okanogan County Spokane County BHO 509-826-6191 or 1-866-826-6191
Pacific County Great Rivers BHO North County: 360-942-2303
South County: 360-642-3787
Pend Oreille County Spokane County BHO 1-866-847-8540
Pierce County Optum Pierce BHO 1-800-576-7764
San Juan County North Sound BHO 1-800-584-3578
Skagit County North Sound BHO 1-800-584-3578
Skamania County Beacon Health Options 1-800-626-8137
Snohomish County North Sound BHO 1-800-584-3578
Spokane County Spokane County BHO 509-838-4428 or 1-877-678-4428
Stevens County Spokane County BHO 1-888-380-6823 or 509-684-4597
Thurston County Thurston-Mason BHO 1-360-586-2800 or youth help line 360-586-2777
Wahkiakum County Great Rivers BHO 1-800-635-5989 or 360-795-8630
Walla Walla County Greater Columbia BHO 509-524-2999 or 1-800-572-8122
Whatcom County North Sound BHO 1-800-584-3578
Whitman County Greater Columbia BHO 1-866-871-6385 or 509-334-1133
Yakima County Greater Columbia BHO 509- 575-4200 or 1-800-572-8122