Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
ProviderOne routine maintenance occurs every eight weeks and requires that the system be unavailable (or down) for a period of time. During this downtime, the vendor promotes the correction of system bugs and/or system enhancements.
Notice: ProviderOne unavailable Friday, August 20, 2021 through Sunday, August 22, 2021
The ProviderOne system will be unavailable Friday, August 20 from 6 a.m. until Sunday, August 22 11 a.m. (37.5 hours) due to scheduled maintenance. Please see below for affected transactions.
When does routine maintenance occur?
- Every 8 weeks
- January—December, Friday from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific Time
- Eligibility inquiries via the website WILL NOT be available during maintenance hours
- Eligibility inquiries through the following systems WILL NOT be available during maintenance hours:
- The automated telephone system (IVR) 1-800-562-3022.
- A Medicaid Eligibility Vendor.
- A Services Card swipe card reader.
All other direct entry transactions in the website will not be available until after 10 p.m.
HIPAA batch transactions
HIPAA batch file transactions submission and retrieval using secure FTP will not be affected by these maintenance activities, but any new batch transactions submitted will not be processed until the system is back up, after 10 p.m.