Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Apple Health for You
Manage your Apple Health coverage on the go through Washington Healthplanfinder
WAPlanfinder app features include:
- Sign into your account
- Apply, renew, or report changes to your health coverage
- View coverage status
- View important messages, including renewal notices
- Upload documents quickly and securely
- Find in-person help in your area
- Update your notification preferences – go paperless!
- Access the help center and FAQs
- Get push notifications about upcoming deadlines
- Access your digital ProviderOne services card
Note: The WAPlanfinder mobile app is currently available in English.
- Sign up or renew your health coverage.
- Select your health plan or change it.
- Choose a health care provider.
- Report changes (such as a new address or change in income).
- Upload documents (to verify income or social security number, for example).
- Sign up for email notifications—and skip the paper!
- Changes happen right away.
*Available for Apple Health programs covering children, individual adults, families, and pregnant individuals.
Need language assistance services?
Call 1-855-923-4633 (TTY: 1-855-627-9604) to get help managing your coverage online.
Note: www.wahealthplanfinder.org is available in English and Spanish.
Share your Apple Health story!
Tell us how Apple Health coverage has changed your life. If we use your story, you may be eligible for a $50 gift card.