SmartHealth is Washington's voluntary wellness program that supports you on your journey toward living well. The secure, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly website works on computers, tablets, and smartphones to offer tips and tools through fun activities that improve nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress. Watch the SmartHealth How-To video to learn more.
On this page
Whether it is inspiring students, offering valuable services, or ensuring public safety, the work you do matters to all of Washington State, which is why you need to be your best – both on and off the clock.
That is why we started SmartHealth.
Use SmartHealth to explore your purpose, what means the most to you. We call it “What’s Your Why?” Family, friends, career, community – have fun exploring what matters to you.
Subscribers and their spouse or state-registered domestic partner enrolled in PEBB medical coverage can participate in SmartHealth. However, only the following subscribers can qualify for SmartHealth financial incentives:
- Be either a(n):
- Retiree not enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B
- COBRA or PEBB Continuation Coverage subscriber not enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B
Eligible subscribers can qualify for these financial incentives in 2017:
- A $125 wellness incentive.
View details under How do I qualify for $125?
- Four random prize drawings.
View full rules and deadlines.
- Early Bird Bonus.
Win one of 20 Amazon gift cards worth $50 each.
- Summer Bonus.
Win one of 30 REI gift cards worth $50 each.
- Grand Prize Vacation Getaway.
Win one of six Hotels.com gift cards worth $400 each.
- SmartHealth Survey Bonus.
Win one of 20 Amazon gift cards worth $25 each.
- Early Bird Bonus.
Here is how eligible subscribers can qualify for the $125 wellness incentive:
- Go to www.smarthealth.hca.wa.gov and click Get Started.
Instructions on how to use mobile devices view SmartHealth Go Mobile.
- Complete the SmartHealth Well-being Assessment.
It takes 15 minutes and is worth 800 points.
- Earn 2,000 total points on SmartHealth within the deadlines for $125.
Join activities that interest you to earn points.
- Be an eligible subscriber in the year the incentive applies.
Your deadline to qualify for the $125 wellness incentive depends on your enrollment start date.
|Subscriber type||Deadline for $125|
|Current PEBB medical Subscriber||September 30, 2017|
|New PEBB medical subscriber January – June 2017||September 30, 2017|
New PEBB medical subscriber
July – August 2017
120 days from the day your benefits start.
Example: Julie is new to state employment and her benefits start July 1, 2017. Julie has to earn 2,000 points by October 29, 2017 to qualify.
|New PEBB medical subscriber September – December 2017||December 31, 2017|
About the $125
The $125 wellness incentive credits your PEBB medical plan in 2018 in one of two ways:
- Non-CDHP plans: A $125 reduction to the subscriber's medical deductible.
- CDHP plans: A one-time deposit of $125 into the subscriber's health savings account.
How do I find my $125?
- Existing SmartHealth users: sign in to SmartHealth and click on the "How do I Find my $125?" activity tile.
- Not yet registered: Use the SmartHealth wellness incentive fact sheet to find out how it works.