On this page
SmartHealth is the state’s voluntary, confidential wellness program for Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) members. SmartHealth helps support you on your journey toward living well through tips, tools, and fun activities.
SmartHealth's website makes it easy to earn points by tracking your healthy activities. By participating, you can earn a $125 wellness incentive and other fun prizes (like Amazon gift cards).
To find out more about SmartHealth, visit SmartHealth wellness.
If you earned your $125 wellness incentive during 2017:
- UMP Classic and UMP Plus: Effective January 1, 2018
- UMP CDHP: Deposited into your HSA by January 31, 2018
Here are three ways to know for sure you got it. After January 1, 2018:
- Sign in to your Regence account. On your member dashboard, the subscriber deductible line should be all blue.
- Call UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711).
- Read “How do I receive the $125 SmartHealth wellness incentive I earned?”.
Regence wellness tools helps you take an active role in maintaining or improving your health by offering wellness programs and rewards. You can participate in online workshops, get exercise plans, and earn incentives (like a $25 gift card) for your healthy habits.
If you have questions about Regence wellness tools, call UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681.
Note: Regence wellness tools, including the Regence General Health Assessment, are not part of SmartHealth and will not count toward SmartHealth incentives and rewards.
UMP members can get savings on health-related products and services through Regence advantages discounts. Regence offers this discount program to UMP members at no extra cost, but some vendors may include separate fees.
You can get discounts on things like:
- Vision care (e.g. glasses, contact lenses, and LASIK)
- Hearing aids
- Activities and fitness (e.g. gym memberships, hotels, and movie tickets)
- Weight management programs
- Pet care
For a full list of discounts, visit Regence advantages discounts.
Did you know? If you are a government employee, you may be eligible for discounts from some businesses such as your wireless carrier or hotels. Before you make a purchase, ask if the business has a government employee discount.