UMP Plus—UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
On this page
UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network (UW Medicine ACN) brings together the skills, services, and geographic reach of health care organizations throughout the Puget Sound region to offer high-quality, affordable health care.
- Preventive, primary, and advanced specialty care.
- Single phone number for all appointments.
- Emphasis on primary and preventive care to keep you healthy.
- 24/7 access to a registered nurse advice line.
- Virtual care clinic to provide care for minor medical problems in the comfort of your own home-at no cost to you.
- Online access to your electronic health records so you can view test results as they become available.
- Large network of obstetric services.
- Neonatal intensive care units, and the only pediatric trauma and burn center in the area.
UW Medicine ACN has over 1,100 primary care providers, more than 5,000 specialists, about 1,200 clinics, 16 hospitals, 34 urgent care clinics and 19 emergency departments.
This list includes most of the major health organizations that are network providers for UW Medicine ACN.
- Capital Medical Center
- Children's University Medical Group
- MultiCare Connected Care
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center and Clinics
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Skagit Regional Health
- UW Medicine
UMP Plus is available to Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits-eligible members who:
- Live in Grays Harbor, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, or Yakima counties.
- Are a(n):
- Continuation Coverage (formerly Leave Without Pay) member.
- Retiree with no one on your account enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B.
- COBRA member with no one on your account enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B.
*Employees who are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B are eligible for UMP Plus. Employees’ spouses are also eligible, even if the spouse is also enrolled in Medicare. Due to federal Medicare regulations, employees’ state-registered domestic partners who are enrolled in Medicare are not eligible for UMP Plus.
Note: If you move out of the UMP Plus service area, you must notify the PEBB Program of your change in residence and select a new medical plan within 60 days.
UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
Business hours: Monday-Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT
Uniform Medical Plan (Regence)
Business hours: Monday–Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Pacific time