UMP Plus—UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
Alert! Starting January 1, 2019, the UMP Plus—UW Medicine Accountable Care Network will no longer provide coverage in Grays Harbor County. Other health care coverage options are available, including UMP Classic and UMP CDHP. To compare medical plans , use the Medical Benefit Comparison tool or visit PEBB's website.
On this page
UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network (UW Medicine ACN) brings together the skills, services, and geographic reach of health care organizations throughout the Puget Sound region to offer high-quality, affordable health care.
- Preventive, primary, and advanced specialty care.
- Single phone number for all appointments.
- Emphasis on primary and preventive care to keep you healthy.
- 24/7 access to a registered nurse advice line.
- Virtual care clinic to provide care for minor medical problems in the comfort of your own home—at no cost to you.
- Online access to your electronic health records so you can view test results as they become available.
- Neonatal intensive care units, and the only pediatric trauma and burn center in the area.
UW Medicine ACN has over 1,000 primary care providers, more than 5,000 specialists, over 1,000 clinics, 17 hospitals, 60 urgent care clinics and 17 emergency departments.
This list includes most of the major health organizations that are network providers for UW Medicine ACN.
- Capital Medical Center
- MultiCare Connected Care
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Skagit Regional Health
- UW Medicine
UMP Plus is available to Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits-eligible members who:
- Live in Grays Harbor, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish and Thurston counties.
- Are one of the following:
- Employees and their covered dependents.*
- Continuation Coverage members and their dependents.
- Retirees and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
- COBRA members and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
*Employees and their covered spouses who are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B are eligible for UMP Plus, even if the spouse is enrolled in Medicare. Due to federal Medicare regulations, employees’ state-registered domestic partners who are enrolled in Medicare are not eligible for UMP Plus.
Note: If you move out of the UMP Plus service area, you must notify the PEBB Program of your change in residence and select a new medical plan within 60 days.
UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
Business hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
UMP Customer Service
Business hours: Monday–Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT