UMP Plus—Puget Sound High Value Network
Note: UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN) does not have primary care network providers for adults in Thurston County. This means that you and any adult dependents will need to travel to another county served by UMP Plus–PSHVN for primary care services from a network provider. Telehealth services may also be an appropriate option for some primary care needs.
On this page
UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN) brings together the skills and services of health care organizations throughout the Puget Sound Region, offering a comprehensive range of services within one network.
- Preventive, primary, and advanced specialty care.
- Dedicated contact center to support and coordinate scheduling appointments.
- Coordinated care between members and their physicians at dozens of multi-specialty clinics.
- 24/7 access to nurse navigator and health line.
- The largest home health and hospice agency in the Puget Sound area.
- The first skilled nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the U.S. designed and built specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS and other chronic or terminal illnesses.
- Comprehensive network of pediatric providers and pediatric hospitals, including one of the nation’s leading facilities as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
PSHVN has over 2,300 primary care providers, about 5,000 specialists, over 400 clinics, 15 hospitals, 35 urgent care clinics, 13 emergency departments, and 5 trauma centers.
This list includes most of the major health organizations that are network providers for PSHVN.
- Edmonds Family Medicine
- EvergreenHealth Partners
- MultiCare Connected Care
- Overlake Medical Center
- Rockwood Health Systems
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Virginia Mason
PSHVN covers facility charges at Capital Medical Center in Olympia at the network level (85% for most covered services). Emergency services (see definition of medical emergency) are also covered as network. Other services at Capital are non-network.
UMP Plus is available to Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits-eligible members who:
- Live in Grays Harbor, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, or Yakima counties.
- Are a(n):
- Continuation Coverage (formerly Leave Without Pay) member.
- Retiree with no one on your account enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B.
- COBRA member with no one on your account enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B.
*Employees who are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B are eligible for UMP Plus. Employees’ spouses are also eligible, even if the spouse is also enrolled in Medicare. Due to federal Medicare regulations, employees’ state-registered domestic partners who are enrolled in Medicare are not eligible for UMP Plus.
Note: If you move out of the UMP Plus service area, you must notify the PEBB Program of your change in residence and select a new medical plan within 60 days.
Puget Sound High Value Network
Business hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
UMP Customer Service
Business hours: Monday-Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT