UMP Plus—Puget Sound High Value Network
Alert! Starting January 1, 2019, the UMP Plus—Puget Sound High Value Network will no longer provide coverage in Grays Harbor County. Other health care coverage options are available for the 2019 plan year, including UMP Classic and UMP CDHP. To compare medical plans, use the Medical Benefit Comparison tool or visit PEBB’s website.
On this page
UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN) brings together the skills and services of health care organizations throughout the Puget Sound Region, offering a comprehensive range of services within one network.
- Preventive, primary, and advanced specialty care.
- Dedicated contact center to coordinate scheduling appointments.
- Coordinated care from your providers at dozens of multi-specialty clinics.
- 24/7 access to nurse navigator and health line.
- The largest home health and hospice agency in the Puget Sound area.
- The first skilled nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the U.S. designed and built to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS and other chronic or terminal illnesses.
- Comprehensive network of pediatric providers and pediatric hospitals, including one of the nation’s leading facilities as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
PSHVN has over 2,300 primary care providers, over 5,000 specialists, over 470 clinics, 15 hospitals, 45 urgent care clinics, and an extensive network of emergency departments and trauma centers.
Note: UMP Plus–PSHVN does not have network primary care providers for adults in Thurston County. This means that you and any adult dependents will need to travel to another county served by UMP Plus–PSHVN for primary care services from a network provider. Telehealth services may also be an appropriate option for some primary care needs.
This list includes most of the major health organizations that are network providers for PSHVN.
- Edmonds Family Medicine
- EvergreenHealth Partners
- MultiCare Connected Care
- MultiCare Health System
- Overlake Medical Center
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Signal Health
- Virginia Mason
Alert! The hospital at Capital Medical Center is a network facility. You can receive emergency care or hospital services there at the network rate. However, other services at provided by Capital Medical Center physicians, such as primary care or surgery, are covered at the out-of-network rate.
UMP Plus is available to Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits-eligible members who:
- Live in Grays Harbor, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, or Yakima counties.
- Are one of the following:
- Employees and their covered dependents.*
- Continuation Coverage members and their dependents.
- Retirees and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
- COBRA members and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
*Employees and their covered spouses who are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B are eligible for UMP Plus, even if the spouse is enrolled in Medicare. Due to federal Medicare regulations, employees’ state-registered domestic partners who are enrolled in Medicare are not eligible for UMP Plus.
Note: If you move out of the UMP Plus service area, you must notify the PEBB Program of your change in residence and select a new medical plan within 60 days.
Puget Sound High Value Network
Business hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
UMP Customer Service
Business hours: Monday-Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT