The UMP website is moving. This website contains 2019 UMP information for PEBB members only (through the end of 2019). If you are a PEBB member and/or you will be a new School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) member and you need 2020 UMP benefits information, visit our new UMP website.
UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network
Alert: UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network does not have primary care network providers for adults in Thurston County at this time due to limited access. Pediatric primary care, as well as adult and pediatric specialty care, remains available in the Olympia area. This means that you and any adult dependents may need to travel to another county served by UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network for primary care services from a network provider. Telehealth services through UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network may also be an appropriate option for some primary care needs.
On this page
The UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN) is a group of industry-leading medical organizations committed to serving as your coordinated provider network and providing excellent customer service at an affordable cost in eight counties across Washington State.
- A comprehensive health care network that includes services ranging from primary care to advanced specialty care
- Free office visits when you see a primary care provider for primary care services
- Physicians coordinate services for patients to help them manage chronic disease
- A 24-hour nurse navigator and health line
- Dedicated phone number to support scheduling and appointments (1-855-776-9503).
PSHVN has over 1,200 primary care providers, over 5,500 physician specialists, over 2,300 clinics, 16 hospitals, 45 urgent care clinics, 18 emergency departments and eight trauma centers.
This list includes most of the major health organizations that are network providers for PSHVN.
- Edmonds Family Medicine
- MultiCare Connected Care
- MultiCare Health System
- Overlake Medical Center
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Virginia Mason
Alert: The hospital at Capital Medical Center is a network facility. You can receive emergency care or hospital services there at the network rate. However, other services provided by Capital Medical Center physicians, such as primary care or surgery, are covered at the out-of-network rate.
UMP Plus is available to Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits-eligible members who:
- Live in King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, or Yakima counties.
- Are one of the following:
- Employees and their covered dependents.*
- PEBB Continuation Coverage (Unpaid leave) members and their dependents.
- Retirees and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
PEBB Continuation Coverage (COBRA) members and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B.
*Employees and their covered spouse or state-registered domestic partner who are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B are eligible for UMP Plus, even if the spouse or state-registered domestic partner is enrolled in Medicare.
Note: If you move out of the UMP Plus PSHVN service area, you have 60 days from the date you move to change plans. You can change plans by contacting the following:
- Employees: Your employer
- Retirees: The Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) Program at 1-800-200-1004 (TRS: 711)
Puget Sound High Value Network
Business hours: Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
UMP Customer Service
Online: Your Regence account
Business hours: Monday through Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific)