Looking for a primary care provider?
On this page
Is the provider you are looking for in the list below? If yes, you are looking for a primary care provider.
- I am looking for a primary care provider (including naturopaths): Go to Provider Search
- I am looking for a different kind of provider: Keep going!
TIP: Usually, routine health care services such as annual physical exams, ongoing treatment for some chronic illnesses, and care for minor illnesses such as the flu or an ear infection are performed by a primary care provider.
A primary care provider is a doctor or other provider (such as a nurse practitioner) specializing in one of the following:
- Adult Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Pediatricians
- General Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Naturopathic Physicians*
- Preventive Medicine
- Women’s Health
*Exception: You can see a naturopath contracted with Regence but not affiliated with your UMP Plus network. However, only Regence network naturopaths located in your UMP Plus network's service area are covered as UMP Plus primary care network providers.
When you see a primary care network provider as described above who is affiliated with your UMP Plus network, you pay:
- For primary care office visits: No cost for office visits (however, you may pay any applicable deductible and coinsurance for related services such as lab tests).
- For preventive care: No cost (note that you may pay any applicable deductible and coinsurance for services that have not been designated as preventive).
- For other types of primary care services: You pay 15 percent of the allowed amount after meeting your deductible.
If you see a non-network or out-of-network provider: You pay 50 percent of the plan allowed amount. For out-of-network providers, you also pay any charges billed by the out-of-network provider over the allowed amount.