Looking for an exception provider?
On this page
The following services are “exceptions” to the usual rules about seeing a UMP Plus network provider, or a Regence network provider within your UMP Plus network's service area. See the links below for details about a specific service. Generally, you should look within the Regence network (any location, inside or outside Washington State) for these services. However, for some services providers are limited, so you may need to call Uniform Medical Plan at 1-888-849-3681 to find a provider.
Certain services are exceptions to the usual network rules; see the list of services and providers below.
- I am looking for an exception provider: Go to provider search
- I am looking for a different specialty provider type: Keep going!
Visit the Summary of benefits page for details about these benefits. Use the links above to find a provider.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Bariatric surgery
- Family planning services (voluntary pregnancy terminations)
- Inpatient services at children's hospitals
- Transgender health services